Monday, June 7, 2010

Writer's Block!

Writer's block gives me a tough time!
Cos there is too much in my head and heart
and the right words just seem lost in space
yet there is a compulsion to purge out a storm.

The mundane incidents consume me into their existence
leaving me lost in a deep search for true meaning
Why does happiness seem so out of reach
when you feel you don't even have a reason to fret?

My longing for the cozy rains is finally about to end
but there is something else other than the dry earth
that needs the droplets of a powerful rain
Can I please shout that its none other than my heart?

A poem is being composed without a pattern
and trying to express the incompleteness of this moment
Lovely weather and lonely me
Does God care enough to turn His feather?

Sometimes a touch of love turns the dusty edge
into shimmering shades of a golden haze
All seemingly completes my life and love
Yet why do I sometimes sense just the brown plain wood?

High I want to rise and far I want to fly
into the vastness of the deep blue sky
I have my wings but the ones beneath mine
Why can't I feel them even though I can see them???

No comments:

Post a Comment